Tuesday 1 July 2014

I could literally burst with excitement!

So, since my last blog, where no one turned up to my Saturday launch, what has been happening?

Well, today both the Husband and I are off, so I went to the gym this morning... get me! Yeah!! Then we went to meet one of his old colleagues for lunch. A wonderful lady, who is has been lovingly nicknamed 'Wifey' AKA Maria.

Maria came to my Friday launch party and actually took home an RE9 set to try out for a few days, so today were met up for lunch. This was the first time I have ever done a 121 and although it was a bit backwards in the way I did it (as in did the presentation after giving the set to try), I wanted to give it a go.

So we sat down, in the lovely sunshine, had a little chat about Arbonne, what it was about, how it worked etc. I gave her something to have a read about, we finished lunch and she headed back to work, while hubby and I went back home to collect the boys from school.

Before picking the boys up, hubster was chatting in the car about how he could make Arbonne work for him, where he could find his market and that was it, he signed up as soon as we got home!

At the school my youngest son's learning assistant and I had been talking and a week or so ago, I gave her some nappy cream to try on her son's eczema. She also explained she had eczema and sensitive skin, so I took a little sample of some of the Calm range, a primer sample and a catalogue for her to look though and we had a very brief chat. 

Then back home we went and I messaged one of the ladies who was unable to make it to the parties and arranged to go and see her for an 121 on Thursday. Then after that wifey called up to ask a few more questions and decided to sign up as a consultant as well!

So in one day I have signed up 2 consultants and booked a 121 for Thursday! I am so excited and the more I learn, use and see Arbonne the more I fall in love with it. They say it changes your life and I can already feel myself becoming much more positive.

I am also so excited to have a very good friend on board and I can't wait to get her going and help her change her life! I just know she will be amazing at this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment