Tuesday 15 July 2014

Planning is the key!

Today I took a step back and looked at my new business, I looked at where I currently was and where I was aiming for. At first it all seemed a bit too much! My target seemed quite out of reach and especially as it is now the middle of the month!

In June I reached 1,000 QV! QV is "Qualifying Volume" and these are the points awarded to every product, so as well as earning commission on sales, you also earn points! You earn Personal QV (PQV) these come from your own personal purchases and purchases from your own direct clients whether they are preferred clients or normal clients. you also earn QV from your success line, these are from your team of consultants. You must earn a set amount of PQV in order to get paid - this is why the business is fair - it means you have to actually work and put the effort in, you cannot rely on others to earn money for you!!

So,in  June I earned 1,000 QV, which automatically puts you in to qualification for District Manager, this is where you start to earn an 8% commission on your own purchases, as well as getting a 35% discount! What is qualification I hear you ask... well, if you want to achieve DM status, you need to earn 6,000 QV in 2 months or 7,500 QV 3 months.

As well as being put in to qualification for DM you also automatically get put in to the Strong Start Programme which is:

1,000 QV in the first month and get a free Arbonne tote (Already achieved in June)
2,000 QV in the second month and get a lovely little Arbonne Necklace (I 'will' achieve this, this month)
3,000 QV in the third month and get a free RE 9 set AND £400 to spend on any Arbonne products!!!

I will get this necklace, it is nothing overly 'special' but just a little reminder that anything is possible!
So, today, 15th July I am currently sitting on 54 PQV which came from my 121 at the beginning of the month and 700 QV which came from my two new sign ups when they ordered their RSVPs. So total QV 754. I need another 96 PQV in order to get paid any commission. My aim this month is 3,000, so you can see why I said at the beginning of this blog that it seemed too much to reach!!

I was sitting there, overwhelmed, thinking 'Heck, I am never going to get that!' I decided to listen to some of the training audios and whilst listening I was getting ideas! Afterwards I realised, of course I am never going to reach my target with this attitude! So I put a plan in place!

What am I going to do and how am I going to do this?

Get computer, notebook, pen... make plan!
I decided to write down my target, so I could see it in black and white, I know what I need to get, now I need to figure out how to get there. Firstly I have my own 2nd RSVP that I can order, yes it means another £200, but it also means another £400 worth of tools to support my business! I will get another 350 PQV straight away - So that is me getting paid at least!

Next, I know a lovely lady who was very interested in coming to the  launch party but couldn't make it, and I know she likes her products. So I am going to arrange a 121 with her, take some lovely samples with me, have a nice cuppa and hopefully she will love the products as much as I do.

I have already spoken to and booked a 121 with a family member who is a Personal Trainer and who is interested in the Essentials range, I have already emailed him information about the shakes to read up on before our 121 and I will give him a good few samples to take away and try for himself. He has expressed an interest in the business side, so that is a fantastic start.

Then there is Maria's 2 launch parties, and although this will help Maria achieve her own goal of 1,000 QV, it will also help me with my success line and overall QV! Over the same weekend I am going to offer my own direct clients, friends and family a 35% discount when placing an order over the weekend period - and offer FREE delivery!

Then finally, Wednesday 30th July I am going to host a 'Pamper Party' just like my own launch party, but this time, I will be doing it solo and giving my friends a lovely pampering session with all my wonderful goodies.

And there it is... My plan for July. But that is not all... I will also aim to mention Arbonne to someone at least once a day and 'plant the seed' now this is not randomly going up to someone and blurting out Arbonne facts, but casually bringing it up in conversation if and when appropriate.

Before I go though, I want to share a lovely little tip I got from my sponsor... This is for when you give out the Gold Bag on a 121. Instead of giving someone the full tub of RE 9 night repair cream, decant the contents in to a clean container, and clean out the original RE 9 tub. Then get some small sample pots and when you go to give out the bag, put a little bit of the cream in the sample pot and place that in the original container, you can then advise the recipient that for hygiene purposes the cream is in a separate pot and that they can keep the little sample!

Do not fill the sample pot as you will run out very quickly, remember a little goes a long way!

Ta'dah, nice, lovely hygienic way of sharing the night cream!

1 comment:

  1. Love the idea of the sample pot! So smart! I just started my business so thank you so much for posting this! Just wanted to ask though what do you mean by offering your clients, preferred clients and friends 35% discount with free delivery? Does that just mean that you are going to be buying them the products through your account and be paying for the shipping?

    ReplyDelete