Tuesday 15 July 2014

Becoming more confident!

So, although I am a new consultant and I am still learning, I am also a sponsor to another two new consultants and it is my job to make sure they are following the right path, getting the correct information and supporting them as they grow themselves!

It can be a bit overwhelming and scary to think that you are so new at something, yet you have to help others! You tend to hear the phrase 'learn while you earn' and at first it just sounds like one of them stupid buzz phrases that doesn't really mean anything - but in actual fact... I am starting to earn, and at the same time I am learning and growing, and the more I need to support my team, the more confident I am becoming!

So, I signed up to Arbonne on 13th June. I had to wait 7 days before being able to order my RSVP and I had my two launch parties at the end of June - unfortunately I only had 3 people attend just one party. All three people bought a little bit of something. That was it for June, my 'pay day' was due 10th July and I wasn't expecting much if anything really, I mean, who would? But flippin' 'eck £33 - now I know it's only £33 but come on... £33 for just ONE party in which only 3 people showed up - Now that teeny, tiny, insignificant amount of money, is not really a teeny, tiny insignificant amount of money - it is solid tangible proof that even if you put a little bit of work in, you will get something out of it - so imagine how much you can get when you put a lot more work in!!



I am so pleased to have my very good friend and my husband in my team with me, Mark has already had a bit of a 121 with his personal trainer, albeit it was a bit muddled up - but still baby steps and as Mark becomes more confident I know he will be really good at this. He is no getting more active in asking questions, listening to the training audios that are available and thinking about how he can grow his own business. Maria has booked her launch parties and is now putting the feelers out, planting the seeds and getting people invited - Maria will be amazing at this and I can't wait to see her confidence come shining through!

My wonderful friend, fellow consultant and future Arbonne NVP ;) Maria!

My lovely husband, best friend and now business partner!!
So, what is left for July - I have a few 121's to book, also trying to arrange my own opportunity meeting with the lovely Rachael and Scott, launch Maria's new Arbonne business and support my team in any way I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment