Saturday 14 June 2014

Going for it!!

So, here it is! This is where it all starts, this is the beginning of my very own Arbonne Journey!

But how did it all come about? How did I find myself here? Well. we all have our own stories and our own goals in life, and here is mine.

Right now I am 3 weeks off turning 30, I have two monsters aka, children, a wonderful husband, a successful Childminding business and a small Craft side business - which is actually more of a hobby! I do have a good life at the moment and I am very much enjoying it. So why change it I hear you ask? What is it they say "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"?

Unfortunately though, it is 'broke' well, my kidneys that is! I was born with a birth defect in the valves which connect the kidneys to the bladder, this went undiagnosed for almost 5 years. I had an operation to correct the defect, but by this time, the damage was already done.

I grew up with a normal childhood, no issues with my kidneys and as the years went on I barely even gave it a second thought. That is, until I was 20 and a routine check up showed my blood pressure was very high. Fast forward 10 years, I am now sat here with Stage 4 Chronic Kidney Disease, taking so much medication and facing the fact that I will need a transplant and possibly dialysis in the near future.

So, how did Arbonne come about? Now this is good... My sister called me up one night to ask what I thought of this 'new business' she was looking in to. To say I was skeptical is an understatement of epic proportions... Arbonne? What the heck was Arbonne, never heard of it, obviously a bogus company, or one of these dodgy get rich schemes! Right? Wrong!

My sister decided to take the plunge and go for it! After literally hours of talking on the phone... and I do mean hours! I slowly started to open my mind and actually really listen to what my sister was saying! Could this 'dodgy get rich scheme' actually be a legitimate business opportunity? Surely not, this needed more investigation and research!

Hmm! Now, it is not often I admit I am wrong - mainly because I never am - but on this occasion I will admit defeat... I was wrong! Ouch that hurt!

So, after all my research and admitting I was wrong I decided to do it, I went on the to Arbonne website and started my journey. My goal is now to be earning enough money to be able to give up childminding before my kidneys fail! So the race is now on!

Follow me on my Arbonne Journey, where I will share all my highs and lows. I am under no illusion that this is going to be plain sailing and I am willing to put the hard work in, I have the determination to make this a success. It's not a case of wanting, but a case of needing to be in a financial position where I can work when I am well, with hours to suit me and not being in a position of letting parents down when the time comes for me to have a transplant.

So, here we go... I am now an...





5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need To Boost Your ClickBank Commissions And Traffic?

    Bannerizer makes it easy for you to promote ClickBank products by banners, simply go to Bannerizer, and grab the banner codes for your favorite ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator to promote all of the ClickBank products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a kidney disease and I was wondering your outcome

    ReplyDelete