Wednesday 25 June 2014

All coming together - exciting times!

So, yesterday my RSVP (Right Start Value Pack) arrived. The RSVP is usually £257 but I paid £200 and had another £200 to spend as well - So basically, I paid £200 and spent £400! Happy days!!


RE 9 Advanced set, Calm set, FC 5 new cell scrub, SeaSource foaming salt scrub, RE 9 firming body lotion and a make primer - which by the way is amazing!!

So, when I signed up and paid £54 I received some catalogues, RE 9 samples, invitations and lots of literature. I also got some samples sent to my from my sponsor. I then spent the £200 for the RSVP. And here it all is... I was so excited putting this little display together!


So, here it all is... well not all of it as I couldn't fit it all on the table, but this is most of it - Just left out a lot of the literature .
Yesterday I also ordered a few of my own samples, an Arbonne water bottle 'cause it looked fab, and I ordered some business cards from Vistaprint. Altogether I have spent £384 - that was my choice to spend that much - I did not have to buy samples or business cards, but I felt that I would benefit from having these. If I did not get these I would have only spent £264 (£54, £200 and £10 delivery)

Here is my smart looking business - I also ordered 'return address labels' so I can stick them on my samples, these just have my details on such as contact details and Arbonne ID.

In case anyone spots it, I did spell my facebook address wrong, but it was too late to change it, it was supposed to be emmas instead of emaas *Ooops*



Hopefully I will get my cards in time for my launch party, thankfully I didn't order too many so I can rectify my mistake before having to order more! Still can't believe I did that!! But never mind, it's done now.

I just have to get a few little nibbles for the parties, not much, just some small picky bits. I really can't wait until Friday - I have a new sofa being delivered today and I am not working tomorrow so will be mainly tidying up and making the place look pretty - unfortunately when you look after up to 6 children the place rarely looks pretty, as you can imagine!

No comments:

Post a Comment