Tuesday 7 July 2015

What's Happening In July?

Amazing things are really starting to happen! I have kept up with my reading and Audios. Currently reading The Secret right now and all I can say is You have to read it! I am still doing my 2 messages a day, although I have changed it a little bit, I am not sharing the opportunity video as I was finding people were just getting confused. So now I am either sending the presentation or inviting them for coffee or a Zoom. I have had an amazing response! This week alone, I have already had 2 one to ones and got another 4 booked in! As well as follow ups and a product event.

I am also doing the Scott Campbell Bootcamp - and it's amazing! I have now realised I love Cold Market Prospecting (CMP) or as I like to say, making new friends! Using such an amazingly simple system and aiming to speak to 10 people a week! It has been brilliant and I have managed to arrange to meet people that I have never met before!

My mindset has changed massively, before it was all about me! I was looking at it from my point of view, what did I need, instead of looking at what do other people need? I am now literally sharing this business with everyone who is open to hearing about. There is no pressure, no desperation. I actually genuinely want to help people who are willing to help themselves!

From reading The Secret I now have a few new things I do everyday. I have some new affirmations and statements that I say every day. Some I have taken from the book, others are just mine. I also take time to be grateful for my day, for everyone and everything in it!

"I am grateful for everything I have in life. I have all good things in my life and more good things come to me everyday!" "I am thankful for my wonderful, reliable and dedicated Arbonne team who are all amazing!" these are just a couple of things I say. I have this as notes on my phone right on the display so I see it everyday!

I also have my vision board in my hallway with my 'motivation' board right next to it! I have added some things to my vision since this photo such as a Cancer research necklace and my race for life flower and medal as to me it represents my sister, giving and caring!

My vision board - Family time, my new number plates, new house, amazing team etc

This is the hallway corner - my bookshelf at the top which is always growing

My motivation board - When I have a wobble I read this to get me back on track again

Watch out for the Reed Nation in 2017!

All I am doing is reading, audios (personal development is definitely a key ingredient) I do my affirmations and gratitude (knowing exactly where you are going, being grateful for what you have and what you are going to receive) then ACTIVITY! A little bit every day! 2 messages, everyday and I aim to speak to 10 new people a week! That's 24 people a week, now if I don't quite get that, then that's fine, at least I have aimed for it. If you have nothing to aim for then you are literally just floating about in a vast ocean, waiting for something to pass your way!

I have a goal to have at least 2x one to ones a week and 2x product events a month. I also aim for 4 new PCs (150pqv) and also 1x IC (1000pqv) I will absolutely, without a shadow of a doubt be an ENVP - because I know it will mean that I have helped so many people to change their lives! I am so excited right now good things are happening, and I am now attracting positive, reliable, determined, coachable and passionate leaders to my team!

I am also booked to go to AAC UK as well and a seriously cannot wait! Everything is booked, AAC, hotel, babysitter... All I need now is the dress! I really hope to see you all there! Happy Sharing everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment