Tuesday 10 February 2015

Getting into Activity!

It has been over a whole month now and I have totally stuck to my personal development, I attended my region training for January and February, I have listen to all the conference calls, I zoomed in on Area training, and attended the leadership academy. I have listened to at least one audio a day and read (almost) daily, on the days I have not read I have made sure I have listened to at least two audios. I have read at least 5 days a week though! I have also created my diary for time management and colour coded my time. I have set times now that is for ACTIVITY! Not planning, or thinking, but for DOING! I have decided to write about a few things that are looking really positive.

Remember the Mum who I wanted to talk to? The gorgeous pregnant lady? Well, our original coffee was postponed but she invited me again for the Friday with a group of ladies. It was so nice and I got chatting to a lady who is a beauty therapist, and works in Amy Child's Salon in Brentwood! She asked what I did, so I gave her my 60 second story! I also have another 4 people who I didn't know before. And now, the Mum who I originally spoke to has gone in to have her baby, so I have given her a lovely little gift bag with some gorgeous Arbonne products.

I also saw a post some from a beauty therapist I know, offering a great deal.  I have tried to arrange meetings with her before, but she is always too busy... So, I booked a massage with her! A girl's got to do, what a girl's got to do! Such a hard life! My appointment was booked for Monday 9th. After booking that appointment, I posted a picture of my eye lashes with the 'It's A Long Story Mascara' my friend commented and wanted to know more, so I arranged to see her on Monday too (before my other appointment)

Monday morning, and I get a message from the beauty therapist, her Mum is in hospital, so she had to  re-arrange my appointment. Then I got a message from my friend saying her husband was home that day, doing DIY and wasn't convenient. Bummer!

Never defeated, I popped off to town to a local cafĂ© for a morning coffee, there is a lovely waitress there who is really nice and chatty. I went in and we had a good natter about sweets! She loves the retro Double Dips, you know, the one with the Swizzle stick! I always say the Pomegranate Fizz Sticks taste and smell just like Double Dips!!! So, anyway, I sat down with my coffee, then as I left, I went to speaks to her, told her how I thought she was lovely, nice, chatty and very open and that I had a business and would love to grab a coffee with her. We have exchanged numbers and arranged a coffee!

I then went home decided I needed to get my products out there, they needed to be working for me. They have had an easy time of it lately, sitting back, chilling in the box! Well not any more! I posted a request for people to do some 'Product Reviews' I explained I was looking for people to try some products for 3 days and give me feedback! The response was ridiculous, my phone literally kept pinging all day.

I now have 10 people, 9 of whom I do not know at all! I actually have a waiting list!! By the end of the day I had written out a review form and put together a 'review pack' made up made up their packs for their individual needs and went off to deliver 5 of them. It was so funny, I actually got lost in one place and ended up in a car park and the lady decided to come and meet me. Dark car park at 8pm at night with me handing over a bag. We couldn't help but laugh at how dodgy it looked!! Then this morning, I woke up  to this message from one of the reviewers "Hi Emma just used the set, how much would it cost me to buy that as a set?" Not bad eh?

As well as my new friends and the review packs, I also had my Son's class teacher call me over when I was collecting at the end of the day! Uh oh, what now?! I went over and it went something like this "Emma, you know those products and makeup you was telling me about, well I spoke to some of the other teachers about it. Can you come by after school one day and show us what you have, we all want to see it, we can't wait!" My reply was something like this "Erm, yeah sure, of course I can!"

I have re-arranged my original two meetings with my friend and beauty therapist and I am also planning another product event, at my house. I am going for coffee with my new friends on Friday and I have my Arbonne radar on, ready for those opportunities to arise with the 'cold market'

I am in DM qualification now and I WILL complete! I am determined to go to the next leadership in June as an Area! And I WILL do it! So, here's to getting in to action! How are you all getting on? I would love to hear from all you lovelies ladies... and gents!

No comments:

Post a Comment