Wednesday 11 February 2015

This Is What It's All About!

Wow! Just wow! I cannot describe to you just how I am feeling right now! One of the things I love most about this is business is the people. I have literally been overwhelmed with so many lovely posts and messages from people. Just because I shared a little idea. I love the fact that this business really is about helping others and sharing great things with great people.

Years ago, I once enquired about another MLM company... Won't mention any names! The lady came to 'talk to me' and before I even knew what was happening, I was signed up, given a bunch of catalogues, a specific street in which to deliver said catalogues, log in details, and a quick outline of what to do. She left and my head was still spinning. Nonetheless, I set out that night with my catalogues and delivered them all. The next day, at 8.30am I get a phone call, from a very angry and abusive lady accusing me of "delivering on her patch" and that I was out of order! I hung up the phone and didn't even bother collecting the catalogues!

When I heard about Arbonne I was so sceptical and obviously very dubious. But as it was my sister I went ahead. I remember going to my very first region training and because Tamlyn was all the way in Australia and the Zoom meetings were right when I was working, I had to go to someone else's region training. I was really nervous, but I went anyway. I spoke to the two Regional Vice Presidents who were just incredibly lovely and so welcoming... Claire Fishenden and Blair Herbert!

Since then I have met and spoken to many different people who have helped me, offered me advice, given me tips and encouragement. Everyone I have met have all been so lovely, caring, genuine people, who just want to see everyone else achieve what is possible! I have to say a huge thank you to Hayley Waghorne as well, again, another lovely person who has welcomed me to her trainings!

When I first started Arbonne decided to start a blog, it was just a bit of an on-line diary really. I only shared them with Rachel Lalji (up line) and Karen Smith (Sponsor)in the beginning. I never thought anyone would want to read them. The my sister said they were good and that I should share them, so I did, but only on the Platts' Region (as it was at the time, Samuel NATION now, woo hoo!)

Since then my journey has been like a Yo-Yo, lots of ups and downs and the more I have written, the clearer things have become for me. It is definitely something I would recommend people do. But the fact that I have had so many people say that the things I have written has helped them is tremendously satisfying. Even if I help just one person, that would make my day. Irrespective of if they are 'in my team' or not, this business really is about caring and sharing!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Emma - you are a legend. I love reading your blog. And learning about your activity. I will be trying the "review a product" technique very soon - such a great idea! Thanks again for sharing.

    ReplyDelete