Saturday 10 January 2015

January, So Far!

So far, I have been reading my book and listening to audios, had  two business meetings with my husband Mark, attended a team social with Maria hosted by Rachael Lalji, had a video training conference with Rach, attended the Region training and booked tickets for the Leadership academy.


I have bought a wall calendar purely for Arbonne dates, and filled in all the dates for the next year for various trainings and events. I have also bought a note book which I use for all Arbonne notes and done a complete stock take!

 
During the personal development, training and organising I have also been doing little bits of activity, with no other intention than to plant seeds and share the products in an organic way. I am not going out with the focused aim of prospecting. Over the Christmas period I did a few stalls and made up some gift bags with samples of products, Swiss chocolates and 35% discount vouchers, to sell at the events. Last week I posted on my Facebook that I had a few of these left and was going to give them away to the first people who messaged me! My Facebook went crazy! Literally within minutes they were gone, but I was still getting people message me. I decided to private message the people who didn't get a free gift bag and offered them some free samples anyway.
 

 
 
This has now opened the lines of communication with new people without feeling like I am trying to prospect them. It gives me a reason to message people who I haven't spoken to in a long time. I have several avenues I can go down with this depending on the response it get. I already have a one to one booked for Monday lunchtime with someone I have never met before, all because she saw my post and sent me a message!
 
Another thing I did at the stall was a free prize draw. People filled in a form with their information on, such as their current skincare routine and products, their skin type, their name, email, telephone number, date of birth and tick boxes for if they were interested in ultra premium, botanically based vegan certified products, and if they were interested in hearing about how to get a free gift and 50% off these products. After sifting through all the forms I was left with 57 new leads!
 
I am going to break these down and call 5 people a day, I will chat with them about their skincare needs and offer to do a one to one consultation at their home showing them the products, I will make a note of the things they like the most and discuss their options. I will also advise them that they can host a party which will help them get the products they want using the host rewards.  
 
As well as this, Mark and I are going to arrange two product events for February. We will be finding a nice venue to host our event and creating posters inviting people to come along. We will be going in to the local gyms, salons and hairdressers to invite them as VIPs and also asking to put up posters for their clients.
 
Not forgetting to keep up with personal development, reading and listening to audios daily. We will also be going to Area training, Leadership academy and we will continue to have our own business meetings.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment