Sunday 10 August 2014

Your 60 Second Story

Following on my latest blog about personal growth, I was talking with my husband about his own 60 second story. He tried to write it out one evening but it was just not coming together, it was not working at all! So he decided to come away from it and leave it for a while.

Then yesteday while we were out, we got talking and I scribbled some scruffy notes, on what his 60 second story could be like, then Mark took my paper and pen and began scribbling away - he was on fire. Afterwards he read it out it and, well, here it is...

Writing out his 60 second story - so engrossed I think he forgot he even had a beer in fron of him!


I work in IT and I am married with two childen. I started working in London recently and I am enjoying the new job, but I am finding that the days are extremely long and I am now missing out on my children.
I looked in to started my own business before and I am inspired by entrepeneurs such as Lord Sugar and Richard Branson. I love the way their business started from nothing and gradually grew in to multi-billion pound businesses.
Currently my wife works as a childminder but suffers from Kidney Disease which will eventually result in her having a transplant which I would love to be able to donate to her. She had been looking for other ways to supply an additional income, as you know, one income is just not enough by today's standards.
My wife was introduced to Arbonne by her sister. I must say I was skeptical but decided to support her nonetheless, even attending her first one to one, which is where I realised I might just be able to do this with her. After all, I don't want to be left behind!

 

See... didn't even touch his pint - now that is dedication for ya!


Ahh, aint he just a diamond! It is incredible what sitting down and really thinking about your story does. Following the pattern of 2 positive sentences, a but, then how you found Arbonne! It is not long, or boring, it does not waffle on and is straight the the point. Now when I am put on the spot again, I will know my story, and my husnband will know his!

Tell you what, take some time out, think about your own story and share it in the comments below, I would love to hear them and it is the perfect opportunity for you to really think about what you are saying!

Looking forward to seeing your comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment