Friday 8 May 2015

Finding Strength & Not Quitting!

It has been a difficult start to this year and it has challenged me mentally, physically and emotionally. Not only did my sister pass away in February, but two days after her funeral we found out that my friend (My Husband's cousin) had breast cancer! Are you freaking kidding me!!! She is only 27 and has a little one who is only 14 months old! Talk about kicking someone when they are down

I had made a butterfly heart for my sister, something for me to keep, but when I heard about my friend I knew I needed to give it to her. My sister always wanted to help people. I went to my friend's house for lunch and gave her the little heart. Stayed for a little while, then when I got home, I had message from her. As she was clearing up, she found a single white feather on the chair I was sitting on! This gave her so much comfort and said she knew she had a guardian angel, my sister!

 

After all this I tried to bury my head in Arbonne, but found I was getting emotionally involved with the outcome.  I wasn't in the right head space so I took a bit of a break. I have carried on reading, listening to audios, and kept up to date on the source. I slowly found myself just chatting about Arbonne and recommending various things when having conversations.

The result of just talking to people is 1 new PC who did a 150+ QV order and 2 potential ICs (PC now wants to be a consultant) I have also been sharing results that I have had using the Evolution and had so much interest in that. A friend also asked me to host a party for them.

I then decided to throw a charity night at my house. All the commission that night would go to my Race for Life, in memory of my sister! It was an incredible night, lots of laughs and a few tears! But knowing that I was doing something good made me feel so much better. Since my charity night, and after a chat with my husband, we have decided do to one charity event each month, for a different charity. I love the fact I can do something I love, and help others at the same time. It really means a lot to me to be able to do this.




I am now not getting emotional about the outcome, but I am incredibly passionate about this company. More because of the amazing support I have had during the first few months of this year. You are all incredible women (and men) and I can't thank you all enough for the lovely encouraging and supporting messages I have had. This is truly an amazing unique company and I am so grateful to have this in my life. It is most definitely more than a business,, it's a family!

I will also, always have my sister in my mind, saying "What's the worst that can happen?"

No comments:

Post a Comment